Whisky Experience @ Deanston Distillery Created and organised by Wee Dram Fife - Whisky Club and Rock Ya Events Group Ltd. you will be able to enjoy this unique Whisky Experience event. After a in depth Distillery Tour you will get lunch in the distillery premises before you will explore a Warehouse Tasting followed by a Distillery Exclusive Tasting.
Explore the Highland Single Malt Distillery with following features:
9.30am Coach Transfer (from Glenrothes Bus Station, KY7 5LH to Doune)
11.00am Arrival at Deanston Distillery
11.05am Distillery Production Tour
12.45pm Lunch at Distillery Library
1.30pm Deanston Warehouse Tasting No 4
3.00pm Deanston Distillery Exclusive Tasting
4.30pm Departure to Glenrothes Bus Station
All events above are included in ticket price. Digital or printed ticket are required on site.
Additional options may occur further costs and are not included in ticket price.
Warehouse Tasting No4
• 2002 Bourbon Barrel 58.7%
• 2003 Organic PX Finish 49.6% (please note this cask is currently running low and it will be subject to availability. If not available it will be replaced by another Deanston Limited Edition)
• 2004 Amontillado Sherry Butt 59.4% Distillery Exclusives
• Deanston Muscat Finish
• Deanston Marsala Finish
• Deanston Spanish Oak
• Deanston Decennary
• Tobermory 17 Madeira finish
• Ledaig 20 Moscatel Further Drams
• Bunnahabhain Toichech (alternatively: Toichech A- Dha)
• Bunnahabhain Cruach Mhona
1) Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Attendees have to be 18+ and ID might be required to proof age before entering the bus.
2) What is included in the lunch option?
Lunch will be served in the Distillery Library and includes sandwich, crips, piece of fruit, still/sparkling water, tea and coffee. For dietary requirements please get in touch with the organiser.