If you’ve fallen out of love with your clothes, come to the Byre to re-home them and pick up something that’s Fashion Swaptastic!
Some guidance… Only bring items that you are proud to swap:
• All items clean and wearable
• Nothing bobbly or holey
• No underwear or swimwear
• Necklaces and bracelets welcome but no earrings for pierced ears
• Handbags, shoes and accessories welcome
• Bring things on hangers if possible
• Avoid single-use plastic bags and bring something to carry your ‘new’ clothes home in
• Be fair – don’t take away more than you brought
Dr Katie Eagleton, the Director of Museums and Collections at the University of St Andrews, shares her passion for mending and altering clothes to breathe new life into them. Find her in the Byre Café Bar for an informal demonstration and the opportunity to ask some questions.
Fault Lines – Saturday 15 February, 7.30pm
This event takes place ahead of Fault Lines, a catwalk theatre performance exploring the powerful and playful journey of four bold, brilliant women.