Fife is a golfer's paradise. Here's our golfer’s Top 10 Guide to visiting Fife:
1. We have 50 courses but don’t try and play them all on one visit!
2. Links with History provide you with the opportunity to play 4 outstanding championship courses as part of a package
3. The Fife Golf Trust operates 7 great courses, including links and parkland, where you can buy a weekly pass to play
4. First In Fife includes a number of courses in the south and west of the region. Excellent courses at great prices
5. We also have some great nine-hole courses, including the stunning links at Anstruther and the historic Cupar
6. Play a mixture of our links, heathland, parkland and clifftop to give you a full taste of the quality golf available in Fife
7. Fife is also a great destination for winter golf as most of our courses keep summer tees and greens and you can even book to play the Old Course!
8. Play our very own original hickory golf course at Kingarrock only 10 miles from St Andrews. Hickory Clubs and balls are provided!
9. If you are not playing the Old Course during your visit, come along on any Sunday anyway and you can walk the course as it is closed for play
10. Check out www.visitfifegolf.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more