As coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions are further eased, and tourism prepares to reopen on the 15 July, VisitScotland has created a new visitor charter on how to enjoy Scotland responsbily over the coming months.
This guidance informs visitors how they can work together with businesses and local communities to help the tourism industry get back on its feet, in a safe way.
Enjoy Scotland Responsbly
Join us in supporting the local tourism industry
- Enjoy re/discovering Fife
- Eat local, see local and buy local.
- Check the business is open and if you need to pre book.
- Follow business / attraction / community on social for latest 'open' updates.
- Look out for businesses supporting 'Good to Go' scheme, Fife businesses are working hard to ensure your safety and welcome.
- Many businesses prefer card payment.
Be considerate of local communities
- What makes Fife so special is its culture and warmth of welcome from local communities, so please respect their precious resources.
- If it's busy, move on and explore somewhere different.
- Please take your litter with you.
Protect others and yourself
- Do not travel if you have COVID-19 symptons or have been told to isolate.
- Observe physical distancing wear face masks when required.
- Regularly use hand sanitiser and wash your hand frequently.
Enjoy slow travel