Enjoy a walk around Dunfermline's Heritage Quarter with a volunteer town ambassador who will share some of the town's stories on the way.
addressoutside Abbot House
The Welcome Walk is a FREE 45-minute walk of Dunfermline's Heritage Quarter. You'll be met by one of our volunteer town ambassadors who will take you down historic streets and along quiet paths to share some of Dunfermline's stories with you. With the backdrop of stunning architecture and picturesque views, there will be plenty to see and lots of photo opportunities.
To keep you and our volunteers safe we have introduced the following to the Welcome Walk:
* Bookings must be made in advance online via Eventbrite
* Tickets are limited to one household group per date (maximum 5 people)
* Face coverings are worn by guides and visitors
* Start point and walk route has been revised to avoid crowded areas and to take into account social distancing
* Hand sanitiser will be available