The Vine Conference Centre is the answer to your Conference, exhibition, meeting and training room needs. Whether you need space for a single meeting, training rooms or multiple rooms for a conference or exhibition, we can cater for any circumstance and pride ourselves in our versatility which means we can accommodate your requirements in an atmosphere of professionalism and attention to detail.
We have FREE on-site parking for up to 100 cars, with ample free public parking adjacent to the local primary school. Day delegate rate from less than £14.00 Catering is second to none and a there is always a welcoming atmosphere. We are less than 15 miles from Edinburgh Airport and are situated only minutes away from the M90 motorway in the historic town of Dunfermline. Our Main Auditorium is also a regular favourite for exhibitions, conferences and Business Shows. Don't just take our word for it; check out our testimonials page and give Tim a call on our dedicated hotline 01383-631-005 to arrange a personal tour of our facilities.
- Exit the M90, at Junction 3, A907/A92 and take the Dunfermline exit.
- At the next Roundabout, take the second exit towards Dunfermline.
- At the next Roundabout, take the third exit towards Dunfermline.
- At the next Roundabout at Asda, take the second exit towards Dunfermline and stay in the left hand lane.
At the Traffic Lights by the Arnold Clark garage, continue straight on towards Dunfermline.
- At the next Traffic Lights 150m later, turn left into Halbeath Drive.
- At the next Tee Junction, Turn right and drive about 200m.
- Take the first right and the car park entrance is your next right in about 100m. That’s you arrived
For local bus timetables please check the Stagecoach website. Services which pass The Vine are x26, x27, x30 and d6.
Our nearest train station is Dunfermline Queen Margaret. This is easily accessible from any station in the UK, however you may require a change of trains at Edinburgh Waverly.
- From here, walking down the stairs from the southbound platform will bring you to a set of traffics lights and a Kwik Fit Garage.
- Crossing over, keep the Kwik Fit on your left and walk towards the railway bridge over the main road.
- Just at the bridge, there is a footpath heading up to the left – following this will bring you to the entrance to the Car Park.