Please complete the form below to make an enquiry, one of the team will aim to reply as soon as possible
Construction of the world’s largest cantilever bridge began in 1883 – and finished seven years later when the Forth Bridge was opened on March 4, 1890.
The Forth Bridge is recognised all over the world. Restored to its original condition in 2012, on the Forth Bridge’s 125th anniversary, it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, giving Scotland’s marvel of Victorian engineering the same status as the Taj Mahal and the Great Wall of China.
The Forth Bridge was built to create an unbroken rail link between London and Aberdeen, a role it continues today, with 200 trains crossing the bridge to and from Fife every day.
The Forth Road Bridge, opened in 1964, is recognised as one of the world’s most significant suspension bridges