For the first time since it was built more than 300 years ago, Broomhall is available for private, pre booked tours
Limekilns & Charlestown
Abbot House is a beautiful ‘A’ listed building, dating back to at least the 16th Century.
The ruins dominating the high cliffs between Elie and St Monans date back to the 13th century
A visit to Pittenweem isn’t complete without a trip to St Fillan’s Cave,on Cove Wynd.
St Bridget's Kirk is a former church on the outskirts of Dalgety Bay, on the Fife Coastal Path.
Dunfermline & West Fife
Jim Clark, OBE, lived from 4 March 1936 to 7 April 1968. He was a highly successful Formula One racing driver who won two World Ch
Auchtermuchty's most famous son was Sir Jimmy Shand, the highly respected accordion player and band leader. He traveled throug
Culross Palace is a late 16th - early 17th century merchant's house, situated in the heart of the village.
Dunimarle Castle is an impressive building with an interesting history, situated close to the historic village of Culross.
Situated on the Fife Coastal Path, Macduff's Castle is a ruined castle near East Wemyss.
Heartlands of Fife
Markinch Church tower was built in the 12th century by the MacDuff Earls of Fife and dedicated to St Drostan.
This was the fortress home of the Lochore family, established by Robert the Burgundian in c.1128.
Discover Seafield Tower, Kirkcaldy. Scotland is littered with ruined fortresses, but this sixteenth-century castle on the Fif
Law's Close, locally known as 'The Merchants House', is one of the best preserved 16th century town houses in Scotland
Established in 1650 the Kirk of Abbotshall continues to be a focus of Christian worship and social gatherings. Sunday services are
Linktown is a Church of Scotland Parish covering most of the south of Kirkcaldy with a membership of over 300. Linktown is a buzzi
The magnificent and ancient sanctuary has been a religious site for more than 1500 years and is one of the oldest Christian sites
The history of this magnificent building begins at the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland when, on 18th May 1843, after ve